Friday, May 28, 2010

Shots of HK

So its been awhile since I have posted anything, but I have finally compiled a set of shots I want to show. I'm going to let the photos do the talking this time.



Please click each image to see the full sized image.



(top left: tallest building in HK)

(top left: workers at work, industrial district. top right: carpark in Chai Wan)

(top right: bamboo scaffolding covering building)

(top right: ferry ride across Victoria Harbour)

(Top: View from the ferry dock)
(Some subway architecture)

(top left:subway loading area. top right: cliff side cemetery overlooking the city.)
Below are some architectural images of the city.

And on another note.


Painting up on a wall at a photo shoot.

1 comment:

  1. Last time I was there somebody told me, if you can't survive HK for 6 months, you'll never want to come back but if you do, you'll never want to leave. These shots make me miss it.

    ReplyDelete