Saturday, June 26, 2010

Last Day

Well, its my last day here in HK and I wanted to say a thing or two before I head out.

First of all, I know I stopped writing/sharing posts with everyone some time ago, but I will be continuing this blog once I arrive home.

Making a good blog takes time. At the beginning of this section of my trip I dedicated time to posts and have been happy with what I posted. But as time went on I I decided that instead of spending time writing about HK while I'm here, I would leave the writing until I get home and just let myself enjoy the experience itself. So now that I am on my last day and getting ready to leave, I am posting this to let you all know (those of you who read this) that I will dedicate time while I am back in Canada to write about the things I have experienced but didn't find time to share.

I will try and let you know when the next post is up, via Facebook or email, but in the mean time, here is a shot from the window next to me as I write this post. Cheers to all of you and I will have more to share with you very soon. Thanks!





Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment